POSITION ARCHIVED AND REMOVED FROM LISTING 5/30/17
: Research Associate – Washington DC
DEPARTMENT: Public Policy
LOCATION: Washington, DC
- Designs and conducts quantitative analyses for the Public Policy Office
- Helps to maintain PPO databases;
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide statistical support to PPO team for health policy analyses to inform advocacy efforts, policy reports or academic publications.
- Design and implement modeling analyses to inform how changes in policy may affect HIV outcomes over a 5 to 10 year period.
- Support existing PPO databases using database programming and website development software;
- Work with the PPO team to develop future innovative projects that may require statistical and/or database support;
- Attend domestic and global convenings as needed;
- Complete other relevant projects, as assigned.
Interested applicants should forward their resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No agencies please.